1. DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO VARIOUS COURSES
The application seeking admission to the Various Course offered by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan should submit the attested copies of the following documents along with the duly filled in Application Form :-
1. Attested Photocopies of all The Examination Passed Previously.
2. Attested Photocopies of Subject-Wise Marks List Of All The Examination Passed Previously.
3. Attested Photocopy Of Date Of Birth Certificate (Matriculation or Equivalent mentioning the date of birth of the candidate).
4. Original Character Certificate From The Head of the Institution Previously Attended.(In case the Certificate from the Head Of the Institution is older then six months, a fresh Character Certificate from the Gazetted Officer Should also be attached).
5. Original Transfer Certificate (TC).
6. Migration Certificate For students from Institution Other than the Sansthan.(Note: Under Special Circumstance, the Principal May Allow Admission Without Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate, but The student Shall have to Submit the same within reasonable time-limit,failing which his admission is liable to be cancelled).
7. Attested Photocopies of sports Certificates or extra-curricular activity certificate, if any.
8. Passport Size Photograph 3 Copies.
The Student has to present his/her original documents st the time of admission.Unclear and Unattested Copies Shall not be Admissible.
2. CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION AND ADMISSION OF WAIT-LISTED CANDIDATES
Admission of the candidates who do not Complete All the Admission-related Formalities in time would be Cancelled and in their place the wait-listed candidates would be admitted in order of merit, provided they also complete their admission-related formalities within stipulated time.
A) In Case, a Candidate Manages to get Admission On the Basis Of Information Which is later Found to be false, his Admission whould be cancelled without assigning any reason,And the Mahavidyalaya would not be held accountable for the same.
B) In Case, there is discrepancy between the rules mentioned in this prospectus, and the rules which the Sansthan may have published or indicated in the past from time to time through it's notification, the latter (l.e. the rules published by the Sansthan) would be applicable, getting preference over the former.
3. CAUTION MONEY
A) Caution Money will be paid back after the declaration of result or at the session-end. However, if a student takes back the said money during the session, the admission of the student will stand cancelled and he/she will not be re-admitted in any case.